A thought On The Great Nexus 5

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 5 was Mi first step into the Android world. Before it, I have only used iPhones.
From the moment I switched to Android (but I think from the moment I switched to Nexus 5) I don't feel the need of buying a new phone. I am very happy with my Nexus 5. I like its style, design and weight. What's more, if we think we are talking about a almost 2 years phone, it's incredible how good it still is. We can talk about new materials of other phones, new styles and updated models, but in my opinion my Nexus 5 running Lollipop 5.1 is a great and fantastic phone. A phone that doesn't make me spending money on newer ones, a phone that allows me to wait until the next Nexus model without regrets and without missing any modern function. I am just wondering how long this great phone will compete with the newest phone and still winning.
Nexus 5, I love you!

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I am still using my Nexus 5 and it is working so good that if makes it hard for me to justify getting a new phone. If this Nexus 5 supported VoWiFi and T-Mobile new "700Mhz Band 12 Block A" like the Nexus 6 I wouldn't even consider buying a new phone. Fact is I still haven't seen a new phone that I feel I will like better but that new LG G4 maybe the one.

Love the Nexus 6 except for the physical size the way I like to carry a phone and the N5's camera for action shots. The Nexus 5 camera works great for still shots of adults but I can't get kids to stop moving long enough for the Nexus 5 to take a picture. However took a few movies this week of my 18 month old grand daughter running through a water park splash playground and the Nexus 5 takes great videos with kids running. Then I come back to find Google Auto Awesome had taken my pictures and videos and put them to music in a great video without me doing anything that made my daughter think I was very creative. She has a iPhone and I just tell her it's easy to do those videos with a Android phone without telling her it is just Google+.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I am just wondering how long this great phone will compete with the newest phone and still winning.
Nexus 5, I love you!

As long as it's working for you, that's all that matters. The Nexus 5 is still a great phone and will be relevant for quite some time. For that matter, even the Nexus 4 is still a good everyday phone for most people.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I feel with the completely black front without any buttons the Nexus 5 looks brand new with each software update. I still have people asking me about it when they're considering a new phone. They find it hard to believe that it's already been out for 2 years!

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I found a store that actually had a Nexus 6. The clerk sat in gently on my hand. I say "on my hand" because it wasn't comfortable to try and hold. I was immediately even happier with my Nexus 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroharoo