Having issue with my Nexus 5 running: OS5.1. Keep losing Data Signal

imirza

May 8, 2015
Visit site
So I recently got my Nexus 5, switched as an avid Blackberry user (of the last 12 years, and 6 devices!) So far I LOVE the Nexus 5, and Android OS I think I should have been made the switch earlier. I keep having a very weird issue
As soon as I got my phone and activated with my existing T-Mobile SIM, everything was working fine, except the Mobile DATA Network wouldn't work (only would work via wi-fi.) I called T-MO Tech Support 3-4 times, and after doing a factory reset, everything was back to working GREAT! Now, 1 week later the Data Network stopped working AGAIN (I can make and receive calls, and text messages, however no Internet via Mobile Network.) I didn't change any settings or anything.. Again, I called t-mobile and they tried EVERYTHING (reset APN Settings, checked APN, Protocol, etc..) The last thing they asked me to do again was a factory reset, and once again everything seems to be working fine.
My question is: Does anyone have any experience with this issue, and why it keeps occurring? I don't use very many apps (FB, IG, WhatsApp, Weather, &Twitter only.) T-Mo was suggesting it could be an app causing this issue but I doubt it.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
You might want to boot into Safe Mode and run like that for a few days. That will test to see it this is a app issue. you could use your web browser to connect to your FB and Whatsapp.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm noticing a lot of these types of questions and they all have one thing in common - T-Mobile. Maybe T-Mobile has been having problems lately. Of course they'll blame it on your phone and not their network.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae