Nexus 5 INTERNET issues/radio

wyteryno

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm constantly having to toggle airplane mode or cellular data on and off or reboot the phone to get the Internet to work. I've put the APN settings in a hundred different ways. The Internet works fine when I do the above, the radio seems like it has trouble holding on to lte where that my old old phone didn't. The signal is like fragged out mainly when the phone is idle. So frustrated, plz help. Plzz help

wyteryno

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
wyteryno said:
Today 08:13 AM
I'm constantly having to toggle airplane mode or cellular data on and off or reboot the phone to get the Internet to work. I've put the APN settings in a hundred different ways. The Internet works fine when I do the above, the radio seems like it has trouble holding on to lte where that my old old phone didn't. The signal is like fragged out mainly when the phone is idle. So frustrated, plz help. Plzz help, I have straight talk (AT&T sim) and I have put my APN settings in the way they told me several times. The phone mainly struggles with wat seems to be medium or weak signals and trys to switch to a different network or lose signal for a given moment, where that my old phone held 4g in all those areas with straight talk branded sim. Tried of toggling airplane mode to get it to settle down on hspa or lte and lose it again!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid