Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Hi, I just bought a Nexus 5 a week ago, its not rooted and runs Lollipop 5.1. After I've setup everything, I noticed whenever I turn off WiFi or leave the range of my WiFi, the cellular data doesn't kick in automatically, simply displays an exclamation mark on the network icon. I need to go into settings and tap on the access point in order to have the cellular data started. It's been very inconvenient and now its getting annoying. Does anybody know a permanent fix for this issue?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App, Lollipop 5.1 / White Nexus 5 (32GB)
    07-04-2015 12:28 PM
    When you double swipe down to settings and tap on mobile data icon to open it up.. In the top right corner is a toggle to turn on mobile data.. Tap on it and it will turn blue showing it is on, then tap on done in the bottom right corner and you are set..

Posted via nexus 5 (straight talk)
    Attached Thumbnails Cellular data does not turn on automatically-106785.jpg  
    07-04-2015 12:51 PM
    When you double swipe down to settings and tap on mobile data icon to open it up.. In the top right corner is a toggle to turn on mobile data.. Tap on it and it will turn blue showing it is on, then tap on done in the bottom right corner and you are set..

Posted via nexus 5 (straight talk)
    I think it's pretty obvious, without that, cellular data won't even work. You've got it wrong man, that's not what I'm asking. Thanks for the contribution anyway.

Posted via the Android Central App, Lollipop 5.1 / White Nexus 5 (32GB)
    07-04-2015 01:41 PM