roshan567

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys
I have a nexus 5 running on 5.1.1 Since my phone was running out of space, i went into storage, went into Misc and then deleted the whats app folder in the Misc. I then realized that i deleted a lot important whats app pictures. Is there any possible way to get it back. please help

also when i now connect my phone to my windows pc..if i go into whats images i am unable to open any images as it shows that the file is too large to be opened or it is corrupted. Please help out.

thanks

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm really not sure off the top my head if there is any way to get the photos back, however, someone I know well had their computer crash and the repair guy was able to restore a lot of their saved documents, etc. I would not do anything else to the phone just to be safe, and go to your carrier's store or kiosk and see if they can do anything about it for you.

You know how people wipe their phones and sell them online? A news story covered this recently, saying that just because you "wipe" your device, doesn't mean that all the apps, photos, etc are gone... People can get that stuff back if they know how to do it. There is still hope! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc