Nexus 5 New screen and won't turn on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I just replaced the screen/touch sensor. I put the phone back together making sure connections were all secure. At first it just got hot but nothing else. I took it back apart rechecked all connections and fixed the blocking covers I had missed. I tried plugging in, and a flashing red light came on. I tried to do the reset with volume down and power. Eventually red went away and it started flashing blue. I tried the reset again and now no light is on and it won't turn on still.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This is why we strongly suggest that you don't try to repair a phone by yourself. Now you've broken something in the phone, you don't know what it is, so you'll have to find a repair shop that will repair a phone that you damaged (don't try telling them that "it just stopped working" - the signs that you had it open will be all over the phone), and you'll have to pay them to check the entire phone, all functions, because if they repair what you broke and missed something, you'll notice that one day - and they'll have to repair it for free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams