Is there a Nexus Phone in 2014? (Nexus 6 Rumors)

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6 Rumored to Have a 5.5 Inch Screen.

same as LG G3. coincidence? sister?

It would be consistent with the pattern they used for the Nexus 5. The LG G2 and the Nexus 5 are closely related. It would make sense to derive a Nexus phone from the LG G3.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus program is NOT ENDING

I read something the other day which implied the new Nexus will still be called Nexus 5. Not sure if I can find that link again.

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 6

Do you guys think there is going to be a Nexus 6? According to Evleaks they are still backing up there idea of no Nexus 6 even with the recent confirmation from the Google staff members that the Nexus line is not going anywhere.

Attachments

• ev.png
    ev.png
    415.2 KB · Views: 123

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6

Nexus 4 was launched with the Nexus 10 and the debut of Android 4.2.

For this fall I can see the Nexus 5 (2014) being launched alongside the Nexus 9 with debut of Android 5.0.

The Nexus 9 has already leaked to be made by HTC. An HTC Nexus phone would be nice. LG and Samsung both got two shots at making Nexus phones. Now it will be HTC's second shot at it. Also an LG official has said Google never contacted LG with a Nexus contract.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

They just can't admit that a "source" was wrong, they where wrong, minds where changed, plans changed, etc. Wow.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

I don't think any minds were changed because this would be pretty late for Google to start working on it now. I believe there always was a Nexus 6 planned from the beginning. Man I bet some of his sources legit troll him once in a while. Feed him some minor stuff that turns out to be true then give big false information.

Flow39

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

The Nexus 6 is honestly the only phone I would buy instead of an iPhone. I'm glad the line isn't killed off by Google, because the 6 is looking to be awesome!

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

Dave Burke, the head of Android engineering and the Nexus program at Google, confirmed that they are not scrapping the Nexus series.

"People just get excited by concepts and forget why we do things," -David Burke.

Hell yea can't wait for it...

Posted from Google Nexus 5

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site

How so? We know literally nothing about it. I'm excited for a new Nexus as much as the next guy but let's be realistic here.

stevedo

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site

Dave Burke, the head of Android engineering and the Nexus program at Google, confirmed that they are not scrapping the Nexus series.

"People just get excited by concepts and forget why we do things," -David Burke.

Hell yea can't wait for it...

Posted from Google Nexus 5

Until there's a reference to the Nexus phone (not just the Nexus line) I won't be getting my hopes up too much.

Via a cool AC App on a great Nexus 4

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

ill look for the article again and post it later today..

its has a lot to say about the development of the Nexus line including Phones and Tablets.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon