Google Nexus 6 Is it really worth the price?

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So with the price of this almost double what people were expecting,who's out specifically because of the high price tag? I was waiting for the announcement before I pulled the trigger on a new Moto x and now after the announcement, I'm just deciding leather or wood.

Posted via the Android Central App

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is it really worth the price?

Same price (less in some cases) than other flagship phones. I have no issue with it.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.

Infinite7154

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

So with the price of this almost double what people were expecting,who's out specifically because of the high price tag? I was waiting for the announcement before I pulled the trigger on a new Moto x and now after the announcement, I'm just deciding leather or wood.

The HTC One M8 is $650 and I bought one of those. I initially lost my breath when I saw the Nexus price because I'm used to it being the cheapest phone around. But when It comes down to it, it's on par or even cheaper than some of the other flagships released this year.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

Same price (less in some cases) than other flagship phones. I have no issue with it.

Agreed. People are up in arms about the price, but it is typical of all other flagship phones upon release. And cheap considering people pay $749+ for a 16 GB iPhone 6 plus.

I think we are just spoiled from the down-to-earth previous Nexus pricing. I'm okay with this price. The size is what makes me undecided though, so I'm definitely going to have to feel it out first.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon