I have never had a nexus, usually get moto, but this last time went with the galaxy 4, I am not a fan of Samsung phones, I prefer moto and was planning on getting the droid turbo untill I saw the specs on the nexus 6, they are pretty close to the turbo, I know moto is new to nexus, but historically, how are the cameras on nexus phones?
    10-17-2014 12:09 AM
    sub par just like all Motorola phones. Yeah some are OK with their Moto and/or nexus cameras, but most admit the camera is usually less than stellar.
    10-17-2014 12:29 AM
    If the past few Nexus phones are any indication, I wouldn't have high hopes for the camera in the Nexus 6. For example, the Nexus 4/5 both have decent camera hardware under the hood, but subpar software. Samsung and HTC put a lot more emphasis on their camera apps, it seems...
    10-17-2014 01:38 AM
    The camera and battery life are 2 big question marks. Neither Motorola nor Nexus phones are known for them. Samsung excels in both areas. We will have to wait for reviews.
    10-17-2014 02:39 AM
    The camera and battery life are 2 big question marks. Neither Motorola nor Nexus phones are known for them. Samsung excels in both areas. We will have to wait for reviews.
    Motorola phone have been known for their battery lives. The Droid Maxx HD or something had a giant battery in them.

Cameras have been really mediocre though. Nexus phones in particular have had poor cameras.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    10-17-2014 02:43 AM
    Motorola phone have been known for their battery lives. The Droid Maxx HD or something had a giant battery in them.

Cameras have been really mediocre though. Nexus phones in particular have had poor cameras.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    Only the Maxx, which exists only to have a huge battery, like the upcoming Turbo. The X doesn't have exceptional battery life in its class, not like G2/G3.

The camera is a very real concern, but the N6 does have a decent sensor compared to the new Moto X. Its not the best sensor it could've had, its basically the same one the One+ has.
    10-17-2014 02:49 AM
    Only the Maxx, which exists only to have a huge battery, like the upcoming Turbo. The X doesn't have exceptional battery life in its class, not like G2/G3.

The camera is a very real concern, but the N6 does have a decent sensor compared to the new Moto X. Its not the best sensor it could've had, its basically the same one the One+ has.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the OnePlus One doesn't have OIS whereas the Nexus 6 does. So the Nexus should have slightly better imagery, especially in low light.

I'm not sure how good the camera on the OnePlus One is, but I think it's decent.
    10-17-2014 05:49 AM