Google Nexus 6 Real picture???

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Real picture???

This is a real pic from Twitter...guy in cali has a test unit...
This is a good one also
a9unyhep.jpg

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Looks nice and not really all that big, at least in my opinion.

Posted via Android Central App

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

Doesn't look good at all, hopefully the white is different

I haven't seen a definitive pic but all the pics of the front i have seen are black ...i am getting the blue as i had a white note 3 and a gold g3 so back to black or as close as i can ....

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I haven't seen a definitive pic but all the pics of the front i have seen are black ...i am getting the blue as i had a white note 3 and a gold g3 so back to black or as close as i can ....

Yeh I always get white devices whether its a tablet or phone or even headphones.. I also hate when they label the fone white when clearly its only the back that is, would prefer a whole white device rather than this two tone stuff.

BlackedOutLT1

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site

I definitely think it looks pretty slick! Gonna end up with one of these since the new Moto X isn't making its way to Sprint. I just hope we can download the Moto software to it.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I definitely think it looks pretty slick! Gonna end up with one of these since the new Moto X isn't making its way to Sprint. I just hope we can download the Moto software to it.

I love my active display on my X. I hope this can get it assuming I go this route and not the Note 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech