Nexus 6 / Nexus 7 Size Comparison

jgauthier52

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Anybody have pictures or video of the Nexus 6 side by side (or even on top of) with the Nexus 7? I might not need my Nexus 7 after I get the Nexus 6.

Posted via the Android Central App

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
It's not an actual picture, but a visual comparison here: Visual Phone Size Comparison

Clearly the tablet is much larger because of the bezels. The Nexus is much more efficient with that space. I, too, am actually selling my Nexus 7 because of the Nexus 6, and because I really haven't been using it of late.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
As I understand, the N6 will have 15sq.in. of screen estate, where the N7 will have 22sq.in, that's a big difference for me. I enjoy the bigger screen for YouTube video and the bezel for the N7 is a good thing making it easier to hold for games and such. And it does have stereo speakers that are decent. Reselling it doesn't get much money anymore, it's more worth it to keep it. Another issue is that my charger is placed away from my bed, I wouldn't want to use up the N6 at night and have the battery drained for the next day. And since both device lacks microSD, I like the extra space on the N7 to put media in.

I'm still on the fence about getting the N6, but probably will wait until Nov 12th to get it at T-Mobile assuming they'll sell it for the same price as Playstore. Can't say I'm happy ordering from Playstore in the past, getting a refund took a long time.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm