GSM - Nexus 6 - CDMA

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If I purchase a Nexus 6 on a CDMA carrier (Sprint) will I be able to activate it on a GSM carrier, such as T-Mobile or Cricket Wireless? I know that the reverse will not work because CDMA carriers white-list the phone's ID number. I know the best option is to buy from the Play Store but I can't go that route this time around.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If I purchase a Nexus 6 on a CDMA carrier (Sprint) will I be able to activate it on a GSM carrier, such as T-Mobile or Cricket Wireless? I know that the reverse will not work because CDMA carriers white-list the phone's ID number. I know the best option is to buy from the Play Store but I can't go that route this time around.

Should be able to easily carry it to T-Mobile or AT&T........ As long as the device is paid in full and you don't owe anything to the former carrier (Sprint) when you move it... Hearing Sprint isn't going to allow you to buy without a service agreement first.. I heard T-Mobile was going to do the same with theirs.. at least a months service to go along with buying it from them.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87