Google Nexus 6 one plus one intrigues me

ced2334

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: one plus one intrigues me

you'd probably be better off to post in the one plus one thread. Might get more response.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Not a perfect device, but I really like it. It is a very smooth performer and when I factor in the $365 I paid for 64GB, I just smile.

Would still like to try out a nexus 6 depending on user reviews.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

Last edited:

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

What do you guys know about it? For the price it seems like a great top line phone. It seems I may never get a N6 since they are out of stock. This kind of reminds me of the nexus? What do you all think about this phone?
https://oneplus.net/onehttp://

Great priced phone! Top of the line hardware for 2013 but should still hold it's own for awhile longer! Small start up so you have no true guarantees that you'll get long term support software wise! They were a real pain to get early with the invite system!

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

you'd probably be better off to post in the one plus one thread. Might get more response.

Wanted to get N6 people's thought, but will check out that thread too

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

My boyfriend has had one for 3 months now and has really enjoyed it. I asked if he wanted a nexus 6 and he has no interest ( I'm still interested of course!!)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

It's a good phone and hard to beat for the money. I've been comparing mine to a lot of phones in the stores. The screen is on par with all of them. I put it next to the Note 4 and the only difference is, the Note 4's screen was slightly brighter, but next to my Iphone 6 plus, the OPO screen is brighter. Battery life is excellent and just about as good as my 6 plus.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I actually bought the OPO the day the N6 got delayed last week and I have to say I am not disappointed at all. I really wanted the N6 but got a chance and took it figuring I can't lose money if I don't like it.

The screen on the OPO is really good and I find it much better than my M8, the sand back on the 64gb is great, feels nice and is super grippy. Having the choice of on screen navigation buttons or capacitive is an excellent idea and I find I use the capacitive as I prefer the real estate on the screen.

Sound is loud, not as full as the M8 but still very decent.

Battery is damn good

And I'm enjoying the phones version of CM11s, I tried the CM12 Lollipop and the phone is super smooth with it just as it is on 4.4.

I held my OPO against a blue N6 and I can honestly say not only does the OPO look better ( personal opinion ) but Noway is there $300 difference between these phones.

My advice would be try the OPO 1st as its so much cheaper, if you don't like it sell and make your money back then get the N6

Posted via the Android Central App

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

That is one thing good about the oneplus, it's holding it's value so if you don't like it, you can sell it and not really lose any dough

Mdbils484

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

If the Nexus was priced, more like a Nexus and not a Samsung or Sony then it would be a tough call. But the N6 is no way near twice as good as the OPO. I wont even mention buying a carrier locked subsidized Nexus 6....sacrilege

dankev

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

After months of getting psyched up for the Nexus 6, I just ordered OnePlus Ones for my wife and myself today. I can't justify the Nexus for 2x the money.

I'm excited to have CM again. I ran a CM rom on my Note 2 for a while, but it was kinda buggy. It was so nice, though.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

After dbdynsty25's comparison of the Nexus 6 to the Moto X 2014 and he also has a OPO and it compares very favorably! I am liking my OPO more and more knowing it does not give up anything to the nexus 6...at half the price!

I was itching to get the Nexus 6 but the urge has subsided a bit and I can wait for a while while I enjoy my OPO and Nexus 5 with lollipop.

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

Fully satisfy while I hadthe phone but got bored with it and sold it today and will be using the money towards my Nexus six.

Ian B

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

What do you guys know about it? For the price it seems like a great top line phone. It seems I may never get a N6 since they are out of stock. This kind of reminds me of the nexus? What do you all think about this phone?
https://oneplus.net/onehttp://

If you are still intrigued I got a Oneplus invite this morning but the phone has to be purchased today... They only give you 24 hours to use the invite and I got the email at 4:45 in the morning (Ironically almost the exact same time my Nexus 6 showed up at the local FedEx sort facility here in Dallas) let me know.. Again you have to buy it today or some time before around 4 am tomorrow morning....

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Great phone! If it had Qi and the extra chip for always listening, it would be perfect.

I'll get a 2nd if the need arises. Looking forward to seeing what CM does with 5.0

Posted via Serenity