Google Nexus 6 Time of day for the Wednesday "re-stock" on Play Store?

Irish1842

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I just nabbed a blue 64GB. I started hitting refresh at 1:00 eastern (10:00 pacific), and one became available at 1:07. It was no longer listed as available when I looked again after completing my order. Crazy how fast these things are going.

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This was the first Wednesday in 3 weeks that I never even looked for an N6. :)

Sent from my 64gb Sandstone One Plus One aka Opal the OPO :)

mnor

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Time of day for the Wednesday "re-stock" on Play Store?

I have the same thoughts. There is no way I will play the one plus game. Don't understand why Google can't produce enough phones to sell. Are they worried about overproducing due to the high cost of the unit? By the end of Dec will be getting a Note 4 if this is still going on.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Yup, Midnight 64gb and White 32gb where up like 4mins ago on Playstore.

And guess what? In 2mins, GONE! HAHAHAHAHA...fu Google!

Solid_Droid

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
At approximately 1:31pm this very day I was able to add one to my shopping cart. Unfortunately when I hit checkout an error occured, I assume the item in my shopping cart got sold. I feel like Jerry Seinfeld when reserved a rental car!
Google that's a b!tch move. It's really starting to **** me off...

Last edited:

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the Wednesday restock guarantee is over. I saw that the message about it was removed from the site (unless it's been re-added since). They are setting it to available as they get them. I was able to order a 64 GB Blue on Monday. Ship date is currently set as the 17th.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that the message is back. Maybe they removed it for the holiday weekend. Or maybe I am just stupid. :)

Posted via Android Central App

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
That is what I have my eyes on, a white 64GB.

I do too. I was trying to decide if I need a 64GB or if 32GB would be fine. I'm sure I'd be good with 32GB, but for $50 I decided to get the extra storage. However, it's not a big deal at all to me. I was able to order a 32GB on Monday, and I decided that if I can order a 64GB before the 32GB ships, I'll cancel the 32GB and get the 64GB. I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I refurbished myself, and I like it very much. I'm perfectly OK with using it for a month or two if necessary.

Note: this is for the cloud white. I am flexible on storage size, but not color!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I do too. I was trying to decide if I need a 64GB or if 32GB would be fine. I'm sure I'd be good with 32GB, but for $50 I decided to get the extra storage. However, it's not a big deal at all to me. I was able to order a 32GB on Monday, and I decided that if I can order a 64GB before the 32GB ships, I'll cancel the 32GB and get the 64GB. I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I refurbished myself, and I like it very much. I'm perfectly OK with using it for a month or two if necessary.

Note: this is for the cloud white. I am flexible on storage size, but not color!
you only have an hour or two after you order an item on the play store before the order cannot be cancelled anymore. it can't be cancelled well before it actually ships.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
you only have an hour or two after you order an item on the play store before the order cannot be cancelled anymore. it can't be cancelled well before it actually ships.

I ordered mine on Monday and still have the ability to cancel it.

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 6.12.07 PM.png

BoleyWV

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

I cancelled the order for my 32GB Blue a week after placing the order. Only because I got in for a 64GB a week after the initial order.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on Monday and still have the ability to cancel it.

View attachment 152130

Just because the cancel button is available on the screen doesn't mean that you can cancel the order. I thought the same thing when I ordered my n5. After a relatively short period of time (at least for my order of my n5) if you click the cancel button a window pops up asking you to confirm the cancelation when you do it says that an error has occured and the order cannot be canceled. If you read the FAQs on the play store about orders and cancelation it explains this. Not saying this is necessarily true pertaining to the n6 but it was for my n5 and probably is for other orders too seeing as they mention this in the FAQs.
Maybe since the n6 is so limited in supply/new they are allowing cancelation right up until the shipping label is actually generated?

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Just because the cancel button is available on the screen doesn't mean that you can cancel the order. I thought the same thing when I ordered my n5. After a relatively short period of time (at least for my order of my n5) if you click the cancel button a window pops up asking you to confirm the cancelation when you do it says that an error has occured and the order cannot be canceled. If you read the FAQs on the play store about orders and cancelation it explains this. Not saying this is necessarily true pertaining to the n6 but it was for my n5 and probably is for other orders too seeing as they mention this in the FAQs.
Maybe since the n6 is so limited in supply/new they are allowing cancelation right up until the shipping label is actually generated?

I'll take your word for it. I'm not willing to test to find out. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol