Google Nexus 6 Time of day for the Wednesday "re-stock" on Play Store?

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Time of day for the Wednesday "re-stock" on Play Store?

As always, it is says a certain time, be ready 10 to 15 minutes early.

Also keep an eye on Motorola.com. Saves you on shipping and taxes may be cheaper depending on your state.

Plus I received mine 2+ days earlier than expected.

Posted via my Nexus 6

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Nobody really knows. I've been trying to place an order since 10/29.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed a 32gb on the store last week around 12pm est

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(42522)

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

I was going to say around 12:30pm est start trying they will flash by if your not careful. i have left my browser on that page come back into the room and one was up, usually 32 b or w

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Yeah the 32gb seem a little easier to get. I however want a 64gb and I'm ok with either color as I'll have it in a case and the front is identical on both colors.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Yeah the 32gb seem a little easier to get. I however want a 64gb and I'm ok with either color as I'll have it in a case and the front is identical on both colors.

I would normally go for the lower storage option (meaning cheaper!) However, I now have a Verizon plan with unlimited data. I can see myself downloading lots of movies and stuff, so I'm going for the 64GB in white on this one.

Last edited:

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

As always, it is says a certain time, be ready 10 to 15 minutes early.

Also keep an eye on Motorola.com. Saves you on shipping and taxes may be cheaper depending on your state.

Plus I received mine 2+ days earlier than expected.

Posted via my Nexus 6

I can't speak to the accuracy of the following - perhaps someone here can provide first-hand verification/debunking: There's been a few sites reporting that VZ won't activate new service on Motorola-issued N6's, though they've also suggested some workarounds for that, and that it's a non-issue if you have service already with Verizon. The same reported that Sprint whitelists IMEI's at a network level, meaning that their not listing Motorola-issued N6's blocks would block existing users even if they did already have an account and nano-sim.

Edit: Looks like, at least for the moment, N6's sold by Motorola cannot be activated on Sprint at all. Epic game of 'Pass the Blame' going on. Assuming that Motorola and Sprint come to terms on this (which should be a foregone conclusion, but for the fact that it somehow came to pass as an issue in the first place), Sprint indicates it will still take a few days from that point before devices would become usable.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Any ideas on the time of day for Google to re-stock their inventory on the Play Store on Wednesday? I have seen 1:00pm and 1:30pm EST...

i was able to get one through Motorola much more easily than the play store. Be prepared to wait with Motorola though. I ordered mine last Wednesday an have an expected delivery of December 9.

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Is the Moto site doing the same thing making it available on Wednesdays?

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Google play was usually around 11 am central time each Wednesday and Motorola seemed to go live at Noon central time on 11/6..... Search for a page monitor and pick the device you want and have it monitor it at like 5 second intervals and once it pings once just keep refreshing until you get one....

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site

i was able to get one through Motorola much more easily than the play store. Be prepared to wait with Motorola though. I ordered mine last Wednesday an have an expected delivery of December 9.

I'm in the same boat you are! I posted on another thread that my charge changed from pending to processed yesterday. Has yours as well?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Time of day for the Wednesday "re-stock" on Play Store?

Does "app" mean "appear"? Does "1am" mean "1pm EST"? Any chance you could make your post additive to the discussion?

Posted via the Android Central App

Lol? I seen them appear at 1 am ....when doesn't 1 am mean 1 pm ....
How does your post add to the discussion?

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site

Lol? I seen them appear at 1 am ....when doesn't 1 am mean 1 pm ....
How does your post add to the discussion?

That's just randomly though. I think k just before 1pm EST is the time each Wednesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I got one... 1:04pm... Midnight Blue 64GB. Leaves Warehouse 12/3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci