I for one can't wait to get the N6 (come on Moto, deliver mine!). However, I have read different reviews and thoughts of those who have used the N6. Many love the phone but some have said they wish they got a 2014 Moto X instead. For those that have the phone- are you happy with your purchase or do you wish you bought the Moto X instead (due to size, like active display better than ambient display, etc.) now that you have the N6 in hand?
    11-19-2014 03:45 PM
    I for one can't wait to get the N6 (come on Moto, deliver mine!). However, I have read different reviews and thoughts of those who have used the N6. Many love the phone but some have said they wish they got a 2014 Moto X instead. For those that have the phone- are you happy with your purchase or do you wish you bought the Moto X instead (due to size, like active display better than ambient display, etc.) now that you have the N6 in hand?
    As much as I love the Moto X, unless the size of the Nexus 6 is an issue, I'm not sure I'd do that. They're so similar in almost every way. You'd be sacrificing battery life and OIS for the Moto features and smaller form factor.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-19-2014 03:56 PM
    I don't have my N6 yet, but if I decide to forego it, I either will stick with my current 2013 Moto X, or go for the Droid Turbo in ballistic nylong. The 2014 Moto X is nice, but too similar to what I already have; just bigger. At least the Turbo is nicely upgraded.
    11-19-2014 09:41 PM
    The only thing from moto that I miss is the moto display. I'm still getting used to ancient display. I just like the functionality of moto display better.

nickacs likes this.
    11-20-2014 11:48 AM
    I ordered a moto x last night in addition to the nexus I already have coming. After playing with a nexus 6 I'm unsure about the size. When I have both in person I'm decide which one I'll sell. Have a feeling I'll be keeping the moto x though.

11-20-2014 12:21 PM