BBM showing not compatible with the Nexus 6 in the Play Store. BlackBerry is so pathetic. Newest phone by Google, who owns Android, and they can't be bothered to change the settings in their Play Store listing. Side loaded and working fine :rolleyes:

And before anyone jumps on me, several important people in my life use BBM, and it has some unique properties that I like, so that's why I use it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-20-2014 06:35 PM
    I love BBM also. I wish more people used it. Sad that they can't be bothered to make it available!
    11-20-2014 06:38 PM
    It's just pathetic.

11-20-2014 08:34 PM
    Email the account associated with the app. The Starbucks app didn't work on the Note 4(I had that phone for 3days and sent it back). Starbucks responded the next day and the app was working the day I sent the phone back. Try the same thing with BBM. Never hurts to try.
    11-20-2014 10:55 PM
    Exactly. If the app was updated after the phone started shipping then I could see a reason to possibly be upset but if not then just give them some time to fix the compatibility issue. Its not like they're the only company with an app that's not fully compatible with lollipop.

11-20-2014 10:59 PM
    Email the account associated with the app. The Starbucks app didn't work on the Note 4(I had that phone for 3days and sent it back). Starbucks responded the next day and the app was working the day I sent the phone back. Try the same thing with BBM. Never hurts to try.
    LOL, yeah BlackBerry will fix it for sure!

I mean, it's not like there are countless other bugs in the software that haven't been fixed!

Anyway, thanks.

MarqBland likes this.
    11-21-2014 04:58 AM
    Exactly. If the app was updated after the phone started shipping then I could see a reason to possibly be upset but if not then just give them some time to fix the compatibility issue. Its not like they're the only company with an app that's not fully compatible with lollipop.

BBM works perfectly fine in Lollipop on my N5. It's the device it's not compatible with. Woke up to 30+ spam invites from BBM "people" in, what sounds like, Indonesia, so maybe it's time to try and transition my loved ones to Hangouts.

11-21-2014 05:00 AM
    LOL, yeah BlackBerry will fix it for sure!

I mean, it's not like there are countless other bugs in the software that haven't been fixed!

Anyway, thanks.

A person can dream, right? Lol. Good luck
    11-21-2014 05:38 AM
    I'm a bbm user since 2009 and talking about delay with this company so called blackberry... Yeah you know....

Sent from my phone with tapatalk
    11-21-2014 06:12 AM
    Apparently it's a "known issue", and BB help on Twitter is being its usual evasive, idiotic self.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...inkId=10681509

11-21-2014 01:25 PM
    Has anyone had problems with BBM voice on lollipop? Worked fine with Kit Kat.

11-23-2014 08:27 AM
    Has anyone had problems with BBM voice on lollipop? Worked fine with Kit Kat.

Will have to try that soon.

11-23-2014 09:50 AM
    Just have to side load the app. It's easy to find with a Google search for bbm apk file then once downloaded just install on the phone. Has been working fine for me since day one it was one of the first apps I put on my phone.

11-27-2014 10:55 PM
    Just have to side load the app. It's easy to find with a Google search for bbm apk file then once downloaded just install on the phone. Has been working fine for me since day one it was one of the first apps I put on my phone.

Yeah. I side loaded. Works fine. Idiots.

11-27-2014 11:14 PM