BBM Not Compatible with Nexus 6

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
BBM showing not compatible with the Nexus 6 in the Play Store. BlackBerry is so pathetic. Newest phone by Google, who owns Android, and they can't be bothered to change the settings in their Play Store listing. Side loaded and working fine :rolleyes:

And before anyone jumps on me, several important people in my life use BBM, and it has some unique properties that I like, so that's why I use it.

Posted via the Android Central App

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Email the account associated with the app. The Starbucks app didn't work on the Note 4(I had that phone for 3days and sent it back). Starbucks responded the next day and the app was working the day I sent the phone back. Try the same thing with BBM. Never hurts to try.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Exactly. If the app was updated after the phone started shipping then I could see a reason to possibly be upset but if not then just give them some time to fix the compatibility issue. Its not like they're the only company with an app that's not fully compatible with lollipop.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Email the account associated with the app. The Starbucks app didn't work on the Note 4(I had that phone for 3days and sent it back). Starbucks responded the next day and the app was working the day I sent the phone back. Try the same thing with BBM. Never hurts to try.

LOL, yeah BlackBerry will fix it for sure! :p

I mean, it's not like there are countless other bugs in the software that haven't been fixed!

Anyway, thanks.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Exactly. If the app was updated after the phone started shipping then I could see a reason to possibly be upset but if not then just give them some time to fix the compatibility issue. Its not like they're the only company with an app that's not fully compatible with lollipop.

BBM works perfectly fine in Lollipop on my N5. It's the device it's not compatible with. Woke up to 30+ spam invites from BBM "people" in, what sounds like, Indonesia, so maybe it's time to try and transition my loved ones to Hangouts.

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bbm user since 2009 and talking about delay with this company so called blackberry... Yeah you know....

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Just have to side load the app. It's easy to find with a Google search for bbm apk file then once downloaded just install on the phone. Has been working fine for me since day one it was one of the first apps I put on my phone.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Just have to side load the app. It's easy to find with a Google search for bbm apk file then once downloaded just install on the phone. Has been working fine for me since day one it was one of the first apps I put on my phone.

Yeah. I side loaded. Works fine. Idiots.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR