11/12 Motorola Orders Shipping

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Nothing. Starting to think it's not going to be here by 12/2.

Posted via the Android Central App

Same here but my date is 12/9. Moto sent me a coupon apologizing for a delay but they didn't say if my moto x order out my nexus order got delayed so now I have a complex lol.

macewank

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows estimated delivery of 12/9. No shipping info yet, and I've signed up for the MyFedEx thing.

Same. No movement on my order. At this point, I'm hoping it hits the expected date. I'll be out of town starting Thursday and won't be back until Monday evening. If I can't have it by this coming Wednesday, next Tuesday is the next best thing.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Same. No movement on my order. At this point, I'm hoping it hits the expected date. I'll be out of town starting Thursday and won't be back until Monday evening. If I can't have it by this coming Wednesday, next Tuesday is the next best thing.

Just hope the damn thing ships soon. It's going to get held up by customs like my moto x did and that took forever.

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Same here but my date is 12/9. Moto sent me a coupon apologizing for a delay but they didn't say if my moto x order out my nexus order got delayed so now I have a complex lol.

My delivery date is 12/09 as well. Nothing yet, but Motorola reps did let me know last week estimated shipping date was 12/03. Fingers crossed. I haven't gotten anything about it being delayed.

Evo01

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My delivery date is 12/09 as well. Nothing yet, but Motorola reps did let me know last week estimated shipping date was 12/03. Fingers crossed. I haven't gotten anything about it being delayed.

Moto told me many times that my order ship date was 11/25 and still nothing.

macewank

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
11/12 order with 12/09 delivery date.. got shipping notification this morning with scheduled delivery on Thursday... 32GB Cloud White

go figure. that's when I fly out! lol. I requested they hold it at the FedEx office, so hopefully I can pick it up on my way to the airport.

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
11/12 order with 12/09 delivery date.. got shipping notification this morning with scheduled delivery on Thursday... 32GB Cloud White

go figure. that's when I fly out! lol. I requested they hold it at the FedEx office, so hopefully I can pick it up on my way to the airport.

This gives me hope, as I've ordered a 32GB Midnight Blue. :D

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Mine has now also shipped...I ordered on 11/12....32GB Blue...says it will be here Thursday!!! Merry Christmas to me!!!

Any chance you'll let us know the last four of your order #? I have 4429; hasn't shipped yet. As far as I know, the order numbers are in sequential order.

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site

Any reference to my order #? The last four of mine are 4429. I'm assuming your order is a lower number, indicating you ordered prior to me?

Evo01

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine about 20mins after they went live on the 6th. 64GB CW. I guess I picked the worst combo.