Apps you use that are not compatible?

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
What are apps you normally use that are not compatible yet? I use sports center and office mobile and neither are compatible.

Sent from my Nexus 6 via the Uncarrier

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
AT&T Visual Voicemail and AT&T Messages. Ironic since I got the AT&T branded phone from AT&T.

AFAIK, these are the only two apps that will allow you to get your AT&T voicemail as "visual voicemail" rather than having to do a dial-in. If anyone knows of alternatives to get the AT&T voicemail (i.e. not google voice, etc.) I'd love to hear.

XSSIVE

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Wemo and TiVo.

Wemo gives me a -505 install error every time I try to install it and the TiVo app works on my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 but is "not compatible" with the 6.

iiari

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I find that the Dolphin browser is behaving wonky for me. It's not showing the mobile sites, only desktop versions.

ejordan

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I find that the Dolphin browser is behaving wonky for me. It's not showing the mobile sites, only desktop versions.

Yeah sadly this has been a problem to me so I've switched over to Chrome unless there's flash I want to use then I'm on Firefox Beta.

I've had a problem the past week at least where I'd be lucky if my "OK Google"'s were recognized even 20% of them time and when it would there was horrible lag that would usually follow up. I've been terrified something was wrong with the microphone, but it turns out Commandr was causing the problem. I uninstalled it 10 minutes ago and things are back to running flawlessly, one of the top comments for the app brushes over the same thing so hopefully it's something that can be fixed soon (looks like a problem for devices with Always Listening?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci