Similarities

bruceleer0y

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I love this phone,but the battery life is the ONLY reason why I can't replace my iPhone 6+ with it.

I loved the nexus 4 too. That phone is long and gone.

What are your thoughts? Some people say camera, or replaceable battery, or external storage is a deal breaker for them. Is having to worry about your phone dying a deal breaker for you?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No replaceable battery is a deal breaker for me. I've been carrying at least one spare battery since my first cellphone (which was a Motorola brick, back when we rode dinosaurs to work in the cave). So is an external SD card - not just for storage, but for emergency flashing, multiple ROMs, etc. Camera? I'm happy with a 3MP camera (that's what my old Fuji $39 camera was), so just about any current phone is more than I need.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I love this phone,but the battery life is the ONLY reason why I can't replace my iPhone 6+ with it.

I loved the nexus 4 too. That phone is long and gone.

What are your thoughts? Some people say camera, or replaceable battery, or external storage is a deal breaker for them. Is having to worry about your phone dying a deal breaker for you?

For me battery life isn't an issue! I did the whole back up secondary battery thing with my galaxy S3 & for me it was a pain! A replaceable battery is great if you plan to keep your device for more than a year and want a new fresh battery. Personally I've been getting 17 hours with 3+ hours screen on, but I also work in an office at a desk all day with a wireless charger.. I top charge about an hour before lunch and an hour before leaving work at 4:00 now & then my battery easily goes until 11 pm with plenty of juice to go until morning if needed.. I don't see or have a need for 36 hours with 8 hours screen on time... be nice but not necessary in my real world use.. camera had been awesome! Way better than I ever expected.. I opted for the 64 GB ... I had the 32 nexus 5 with 18 still free. I stream most of my content and auto upload pictures and video to my home computer when on my Wi-Fi to keep space free so 64 should be way overkill for my usage...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae