So not sure if this has already been posted, if I buy a nexus 6 from best buy for sprint will it work on verizon? I know play store and moto ones will, not sure about this and if anyone has had any luck doing this since it seems best buy is the only place with nexus 6 in stock.
    11-28-2014 11:50 AM
    So not sure if this has already been posted, if I buy a nexus 6 from best buy for sprint will it work on verizon? I know play store and moto ones will, not sure about this and if anyone has had any luck doing this since it seems best buy is the only place with nexus 6 in stock.
    [Updated: Motorola and AT&T Devices Work On Sprint] PSA: CDMA Carriers Probably Won't Activate Your Nexus 6 Unless It Was Purchased From Google Play Or That Carrier (And What You Can Do About It)
    Posted by Shawn De Cesari in News, Nexus 6

[Updated: Motorola and AT&T Devices Work On Sprint] PSA: CDMA Carriers Probably Won't Activate Your Nexus 6 Unless It Was Purchased From Google Play Or That Carrier (And What You Can Do About It)
    11-28-2014 12:15 PM
    Posted by Shawn De Cesari in News, Nexus 6

Alright so as long as I already have an active nano sim it should work. May have to make a trip to BB tomorrow and test one out.
    11-28-2014 12:20 PM
    Sprint has all the IMEI numbers in the database for all nexus 6 devices, so no matter where the device was brought from, if it is in Sprints database, it can be activated, now Verizon is a whole other game.
    11-28-2014 12:43 PM
    Alright so as long as I already have an active nano sim it should work. May have to make a trip to BB tomorrow and test one out.
    “I compare a fully working Nexus on Verizon to landing on a comet.” – AJ
    11-28-2014 12:44 PM