[VIDEO] Nexus 6 Underwater Test (including underwater QI charging)

chrisngrod

Sep 5, 2010
www.mycricketforum.com

I am definitely more reckless than I am wealthy. However, with the successful dunking of the Moto G which had a nano coating, I was pretty sure this device would live to see another day as well.

In no way do I recommend doing this on your own. I could dunk this another time and something could go wrong. It's just to show that there is a level of protection on this device. Maybe if you have kids this will give you a little piece of mind.

The wireless charger is from RavPower. It can act as a normal wireless charger when plugged in and also has a 4800mAh battery.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxiRSDF0Ke0

I am definitely more reckless than I am wealthy. However, with the successful dunking of the Moto G which had a nano coating, I was pretty sure this device would live to see another day as well.

In no way do I recommend doing this on your own. I could dunk this another time and something could go wrong. It's just to show that there is a level of protection on this device. Maybe if you have kids this will give you a little piece of mind.

The wireless charger is from RavPower. It can act as a normal wireless charger when plugged in and also has a 4800mAh battery.

I didn't have the same results. Mine died, unfortunately. Except I tested it with a toaster and my cat, not a Qi charger and Nexus 6.

Posted via Android Central App