now that more people have gotten their devices..

What did you end up with?

• Total voters

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I initially ordered a blue 32, which I just received, but also ordered up a blue 64 a week later, which is what I preferred and is on its way. Not sure which of the two I'm going to keep.

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
White 32gb... Would've ordered a 64, if they weren't so rare, just because they cost isn't much different. Really though, 32gb is more than enough for me. I'll worry about needing more when I have to delete something I don't want to.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I received my "Storm Trooper" white 64GB version from GP on 12/4 and could not be happier with my decision. This phone is awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
64GB blue bought from Moto and love it.

I have a Moto X discount code that I have thought about using and selling this just to save a few bucks but I just can't do it.

g808

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Got the white and am very happy with it. I got the nexus 9 in white before the phone, so I knew it was more gray than pure white which is nicer to me. I also like the silver metal frame vs the darker metal, really stands out more. Also, it looks like the blue is much more of a fingerprint magnet like the black back of the nexus 9.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
White 32. Love the color and look. Hardly see the finger prints.
You have to see the white in person to appreciate how good it looks....sick!

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
My unicorn finally came in! I'm so excited. I love big phones and this one doesn't disappoint. So glad to finally have it a month after ordering.

Last edited: