Cloud Print always closing

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey there to all

Just curious if anyone else is having issues with cloud print always force closing.. I can't print from my phone due to this problem. My printer is an HP and I have the HP print plug in installed. I wonder if its because that app hasn't been updated to support 5.0 yet.

Anyways thanks for the help in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dylan Gorski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used it at all but I keep getting a pop up saying cloud print has stopped working.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey there to all

Just curious if anyone else is having issues with cloud print always force closing.. I can't print from my phone due to this problem. My printer is an HP and I have the HP print plug in installed. I wonder if its because that app hasn't been updated to support 5.0 yet.

Anyways thanks for the help in advance.

i had this issue when i first set up my N6 last week. I googled it and it brought me to a link..i think at xda.

whoever posted said to go into settings....then "apps"....slide to "all".....then "cloud print"....hit "clear cache"..and "clear data"..

it worked for me as I have not gotten that force close since and have been able to print.

If it doesn't work I am sure 5.1 will take care of it. hope it works for you...btw i have epson connected to cloud print.