Spots on Google Nexus 6 - Am I Nitpicking?

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I notice that when I remove my Spigen Slim Case at night, I see light spots/marks on the back of my Midnight Blue N6... I tried cleaning it off with a damp cloth, etc and nothing seems to work. They are only truly noticeable under a light but they are there, and every time I remove the case a few more show up... How do I get rid of these??? And am I nitpicking?

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I notice that when I remove my Spigen Slim Case at night, I see light spots/marks on the back of my Midnight Blue N6... I tried cleaning it off with a damp cloth, etc and nothing seems to work. They are only truly noticeable under a light but they are there, and every time I remove the case a few more show up... How do I get rid of these??? And am I nitpicking?

Posted via the Android Central App

Could you post a picture for us to see. It could be a defect in the finish of the device, which could happen. If it bothers you, and is significantly noticeable, then consider a replacement. Otherwise, I'd suggests trying to not let it bother you.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
That midnight blue back is great at picking up any moisture or oils in comes into contact with. You can try cleaning it with a little rubbing alcohol. I use screen cleaning wipes and they work pretty well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital