How to force alarm sound to go to the speakers when headphone is plugged.

odror

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I switch from GS4 to the N6. One thing that I am missing is the abillity to have the alarm clock sound go to the speakers, when the headphones are plugged in.

Any way to fix that,

Thanks

cheesemachine

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I switch from GS4 to the N6. One thing that I am missing is the abillity to have the alarm clock sound go to the speakers, when the headphones are plugged in.

Any way to fix that,

Thanks

I have a similar issue, but regarding notifications, mostly calls. If I'm listening to music on headphones or aux jack in my car and a call comes through, the ringtone sounds on the external speakers, not through the jack or headphones. I can't find anything in the settings to change it

cheesemachine

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I found a semi solution by installing the app Headset Ringtone Manager Lite. The app adds a ringtone through the headphones while they are plugged in, but the phone still vibrates unfortunately

I surprised this isn't a more common issue/complaint. With my Note 3, it silenced vibrate/ringtones and sent a notification through the headset or jack without any tweaking and adjustment.

No one else minds their ringtone blasting through their external phone speakers while they are wearing headphones?

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to find a way to force the alarm to play through the speakers when my phone is connected to a bluetooth earpiece. Sometimes I forget to disconnect it at night which can cause me to oversleep in the morning due to not hearing the alarm ringing through my bluetooth earpiece. There must be a way to do this!

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Not sure... But did you look into automation apps like Tasker?

Maybe you can write a rule for doing this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci