Are there ways to remove camera on Screen Lock?

Mikey_Pdot

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Have been scouring the web to find a good answer or solution, but when grabbing phone from pocket it tends to activate the camera and click a pic, have various pics of pockets, ground, ceiling lights...etc and all other being added to photo album and keep deleting them..aghh PITA..

Anyways, is there something that can be done or get it off the screen lock?

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
You can always use an app like Widget Locker to replace your lock screen and Remove/replace any shortcuts you don't want.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You can always use an app like Widget Locker to replace your lock screen and Remove/replace any shortcuts you don't want.

Check the feedback at the Play Store (be sure to sort by "Newest") - Widget Locker appears to be incompatible with both KitKat and Lollipop.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I didn't realize that. Haven't used it in awhile. I like Googles implementation but remembered using Widget Locker when I had various Samsung phones.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
We'll have to wait for custom development. Google fussed with a bunch of lockscreen stuff in 5.0 (for security reasons I assume), including disabling lockscreen widgets all together. Lockscreen REPLACEMENTS are also having some issues... I used AcDisplay on my 'old' phones and on 4.4 and earlier it worked great... on 5.0, it gets twisted sideways easily.

Give it a little time. The two shortcuts are a little annoying.. I preferred swiping in any direction I wanted.... options will come.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance