Anyone else getting this error constantly? Honestly, I'd say 1 out of every 3 radio stations I try to play using the new Songza related functionality kicks back this error. Clearing cache doesn't help. And most annoying is that days later, a station that didnt work, will miraculously start working. And vice versa.

I'm not finding much help anywhere else on the web...
    12-19-2014 09:41 PM
    Anyone else getting this error constantly? Honestly, I'd say 1 out of every 3 radio stations I try to play using the new Songza related functionality kicks back this error. Clearing cache doesn't help. And most annoying is that days later, a station that didnt work, will miraculously start working. And vice versa.

I'm not finding much help anywhere else on the web...
    yes, i'm having the same problem, and with specific stations constantly. I've sent error reports to google, but i'm not holding my breath on that one. the only work around that i have found is to start playing the station from a laptop or desktop. then, back on my device the station appears in recently played. after that it works for me. but that is tedious and i only do that when i have time. otherwise, you're better off just going into the actual radio section and not using the curated offering.
    12-20-2014 01:04 AM
    It's been happening with me as well and I'm thinking when the desired station does show that maybe we should just download it? What do you think?

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-20-2014 08:33 AM
    It's been happening with me as well and I'm thinking when the desired station does show that maybe we should just download it? What do you think?

No, that is a useless solution. The solution is for Google to fix their buggy software.

I too am having this frustrating issue. I think maybe those stations are no longer "published", but Google, in their consistent unending sloppiness neglected to remove their mastheads.

12-20-2014 10:10 AM
    Not for me the metal stations are loud and clear but there were a bunch of update in succession so it might be fixed?
    12-20-2014 03:54 PM
    Even more odd - it works just fine on my 6+. How about that? A google product working without issue on iOS but buggy as all hell on the Nexus 6.
    12-22-2014 09:45 AM
    Even more odd - it works just fine on my 6+. How about that? A google product working without issue on iOS but buggy as all hell on the Nexus 6.
    Par for the course.

12-22-2014 04:45 PM
    Same issue here, but all I did was select another artist station until I found one that played. Then when I went back to the station that gave me the error, it worked. Haven't seen the error since.

12-22-2014 05:21 PM
    Did you have both devices trying to queue up the same station same time? That can cause a problem...

12-24-2014 12:57 AM
    Have any of you considered Google just got this and its still a work in progress code integration is a pain in the buns sometime.. But through google music it works well but then again I'm not a heavy user of this and I don't use their stand Alone application
    12-24-2014 03:13 PM
    Have any of you considered Google just got this and its still a work in progress code integration is a pain in the buns sometime.. But through google music it works well but then again I'm not a heavy user of this and I don't use their stand Alone application
    I believe google has had the nexus 6 and lollipop for awhile now. You would think googles own apps would work.

Anyways I was having this same issue before I returned my device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-24-2014 03:19 PM
    It does work and quite well what errors are you guys having?
    12-24-2014 03:20 PM
    No I haven't considered that level of apologism for a premium priced product. And I never will.

12-24-2014 05:20 PM
    Did you have both devices trying to queue up the same station same time? That can cause a problem...

No. Google Apps tend to work better on iOS than on Android.

12-24-2014 05:21 PM
    Sorry to bump this old thread but it will be 2020 in two weeks and this problem is still alive and well.

Google must be really bad at "progress code integration".

Anyone discover a solution to this?
    12-16-2019 05:11 PM