Phone insurance for Nexus 6

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I got my 6 a few days ago and am very happy with it. I am on Big Red and since they don't support it my Assurion insurance is no good. Anyone used Moto Care or Square trade? I tend to want to go with Moto Care, but, there is no info on the deductible any advice?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have square trade in my Nexus 6 and the deductible is $75.00. Bought it within 30 days of purchase. It was 99 for 2 years.

Posted via my Nexus 6!

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Thanks , been on hold with Motorola for the last 20 minutes, what clueless CS. Have you used their insurance before? I tried to buy it last year with my Moto X and was disappointed to find out that they couldn't cover a Verizon phone. I had to explain to the last 2 clowns on CS that Verizon does not support the Nexus 6 and that I need to be able to insure through them because Verizon won't insure it. He has me on hold again, I can definitely see a difference in CS from when Motorola was a Google company to now as Lenovo. Had one of the best CS experiences last year, nothing but hassled this year.

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks , been on hold with Motorola for the last 20 minutes, what clueless CS. Have you used their insurance before? I tried to buy it last year with my Moto X and was disappointed to find out that they couldn't cover a Verizon phone. I had to explain to the last 2 clowns on CS that Verizon does not support the Nexus 6 and that I need to be able to insure through them because Verizon won't insure it. He has me on hold again, I can definitely see a difference in CS from when Motorola was a Google company to now as Lenovo. Had one of the best CS experiences last year, nothing but hassled this year.
If you bought the N6 from moto within 30 days you should be able to add the Motocare. If purchased elsewhere you will need to go a different route, I personally went with Square trade.

Sent from my Nexus 6

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I bought from Moto last week, bought the Moto care, coverage is the same as Square trade, but , more expensive ( $129/2yr vs $99/ $120 ) but, lower deductible at $39. Thanks all for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith