Phone calls

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody. So, I've been experiencing my phone not displaying new calls. When a call comes in, my phones screen remains dark. I have to hit the power button, then slide it up to unlock just to see who is calling. Is this a feature of the phone? Or perhaps a bug? I've had my N6 for nearly a month and this started today.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody. So, I've been experiencing my phone not displaying new calls. When a call comes in, my phones screen remains dark. I have to hit the power button, then slide it up to unlock just to see who is calling. Is this a feature of the phone? Or perhaps a bug? I've had my N6 for nearly a month and this started today.
The screen should light up when you receive a call. I don't have the Nexus 6, so I'm trying to assist based on what I think it could be. Have you enabled anything under the Adaptive Display settings that would possibly conflict with the screen turning on during a received call?

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
The screen should light up when you receive a call. I don't have the Nexus 6, so I'm trying to assist based on what I think it could be. Have you enabled anything under the Adaptive Display settings that would possibly conflict with the screen turning on during a received call?

Nope, haven't enabled anything. Just started this morning. Pretty annoying I can't see who is calling until I unlock the phone.