How true are Motorola's estimated times?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I bit the bullet and ordered a 64gb this morning and it says it should arrive by the 3rd. Anyone have any recent luck with these and how was your shipping time? I am excited to play with this thing but did not see an option for faster shipping or anything.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No not yet, just wondering when they usually ship them after your order and how fast shipping is. I live in GA if that makes any difference

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Pretty spot on. I was told my order would arrive on Monday December 29th but it arrived day after Christmas.

Posted via the Android Central App

bjohnson1102

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 64GB on December 29, estimated delivery was January 19. It shipped from China on January 13th, and was at my house on the 15th. Upgraded from a Nexus 5. So far my experience has been much better than the Nexus 4 and 5 in every regard, particularly battery life. I normally don't post here, but I follow quite a bit, and I'm so satisfied I'll probably end up posting about my experiences so far.

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my 64GB on December 29, estimated delivery was January 19. It shipped from China on January 13th, and was at my house on the 15th. Upgraded from a Nexus 5. So far my experience has been much better than the Nexus 4 and 5 in every regard, particularly battery life. I normally don't post here, but I follow quite a bit, and I'm so satisfied I'll probably end up posting about my experiences so far.

Welcome to Android Central.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine shipped early... but that was back in October the first day Motorola had them online and it arrived 3 days earlier than the estimate...

anon(257429)

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
i ordered on the 9th and the estimated delivery was the 20th and the actual delivery was 13th. I literally watched the flight on Flightaware. lol

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine says it'll be here Wednesday. Not for sure if I am going to keep it but definitely going to try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Had quite the debacle with FedEx this morning. It said the phone would arrive Wednesday which I was excited for, but then the tracking info had it out for delivery at 8am this morning (Tuesday) and I hadn't signed the online form yet. The phone got to my house but went back to the facility which is about 35 minutes from my work so I told them I would pick it up and asked them to hold it. Well I got to FedEx and they didn't have it, it had gone BACK OUT FOR DELIVERY. I was not happy. Now I will be getting it tomorrow, which is okay really, but I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time and gas (which at $1.83 a gallon here in GA doesn't really matter as much) to try and go get it. Oh well, tomorrow I will have a shiny new phone and in a week or so my dbrand skin in Falcons colors will arrive. If you haven't seen the thread, they are 40% off (around $6 plus $3 shipping), not bad.

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Had quite the debacle with FedEx this morning. It said the phone would arrive Wednesday which I was excited for, but then the tracking info had it out for delivery at 8am this morning (Tuesday) and I hadn't signed the online form yet. The phone got to my house but went back to the facility which is about 35 minutes from my work so I told them I would pick it up and asked them to hold it. Well I got to FedEx and they didn't have it, it had gone BACK OUT FOR DELIVERY. I was not happy. Now I will be getting it tomorrow, which is okay really, but I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time and gas (which at $1.83 a gallon here in GA doesn't really matter as much) to try and go get it. Oh well, tomorrow I will have a shiny new phone and in a week or so my dbrand skin in Falcons colors will arrive. If you haven't seen the thread, they are 40% off (around $6 plus $3 shipping), not bad.

Wow. FedEx drivers are something special lol. Though I've mostly had good experiences when waiting for shipments, on occasion they'd say they came when in reality nobody showed up. Sometimes packages will say Delivered when tracked way before they actually arrive. But as far as my Moto X delivery, no problems.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers