Samsung lookalike ROM/theme for Nexus 6?

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Dear All,
i have tried a few ways to try and get my Nexus 6 to look like a Samsung ( i love its big screen, but did like Samsung's look on my old Note 3. I have rooted the Nexus and tried Euphoria custom rom, this has a theme app built in but everytime i try and use the "theme" app, and download a new theme, like a samsung one, it says v3 theme has stopped responding, and sends it back to the home screen.

Has anyone got any other ways of doing this for the Nexus 6?
I have looked at other ROMS but found none that are custom built to look like Samsung .

many many thanks,

Matthew

additional - i bought the Nexus 6 cuz of its size, not its software - I would have got a Samsung, but their screens don't go that large. Even the Note 4 is 5.7

Last edited:

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
This is the first time I've seen someone wanting to change a stock android device into a samsung look-alike. <scratches head> You probably should have stayed with a samsung phone if you like touch wiz so much.

greeknasty

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
No offense but this is the stupidest idea I've heard. You want Samsung look you buy a Samsung. Adding a skin/theme to a nexus should be a sin :)

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Dear All,
i have tried a few ways to try and get my Nexus 6 to look like a Samsung ( i love its big screen, but did like Samsung's look on my old Note 3. I have rooted the Nexus and tried Euphoria custom rom, this has a theme app built in but everytime i try and use the "theme" app, and download a new theme, like a samsung one, it says v3 theme has stopped responding, and sends it back to the home screen.

I have looked at other ROMS but found none that are custom built to look like Samsung .

many many thanks,

Matthew

additional - i bought the Nexus 6 cuz of its size, not its software - I would have got a Samsung, but their screens don't go that large. Even the Note 4 is 5.7

S launcher :)

ray sital

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Dear All,

many many thanks,

Matthew

I don't think he's trolling. I'm not sure if you're going to find what you're looking for here. Try xda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox