Dear All,
    i have tried a few ways to try and get my Nexus 6 to look like a Samsung ( i love its big screen, but did like Samsung's look on my old Note 3. I have rooted the Nexus and tried Euphoria custom rom, this has a theme app built in but everytime i try and use the "theme" app, and download a new theme, like a samsung one, it says v3 theme has stopped responding, and sends it back to the home screen.

Has anyone got any other ways of doing this for the Nexus 6?
    I have looked at other ROMS but found none that are custom built to look like Samsung .

many many thanks,

Matthew

additional - i bought the Nexus 6 cuz of its size, not its software - I would have got a Samsung, but their screens don't go that large. Even the Note 4 is 5.7
    01-24-2015 12:07 PM
    This is the first time I've seen someone wanting to change a stock android device into a samsung look-alike. <scratches head> You probably should have stayed with a samsung phone if you like touch wiz so much.
    vaughaag likes this.
    01-24-2015 01:37 PM
    No offense but this is the stupidest idea I've heard. You want Samsung look you buy a Samsung. Adding a skin/theme to a nexus should be a sin :-)
    01-24-2015 01:45 PM
    No way this isn't troll bait

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-25-2015 12:07 PM
    Dear All,
    i have tried a few ways to try and get my Nexus 6 to look like a Samsung ( i love its big screen, but did like Samsung's look on my old Note 3. I have rooted the Nexus and tried Euphoria custom rom, this has a theme app built in but everytime i try and use the "theme" app, and download a new theme, like a samsung one, it says v3 theme has stopped responding, and sends it back to the home screen.

I have looked at other ROMS but found none that are custom built to look like Samsung .

many many thanks,

Matthew

additional - i bought the Nexus 6 cuz of its size, not its software - I would have got a Samsung, but their screens don't go that large. Even the Note 4 is 5.7
    S launcher
    01-25-2015 02:12 PM
    Dear All,

many many thanks,

Matthew

I don't think he's trolling. I'm not sure if you're going to find what you're looking for here. Try xda
    01-25-2015 04:05 PM