Nexus 6 on TV Commercial

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Thought this was kind of cool. Haven't seen the Nexus in anything other than a Google commercial.

There's a new weight watcher commercial highlighting their new coaching program.

In it there are two of the coaches/clients who have Nexus 6's. Looks like they alternate between the Nexus and the Note.

8 seconds in and 16 seconds in...
Weight Watchers: Chat with a Coach: http://youtu.be/u5hWZ048FB8

No idea if WW is providing these phones or not.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Posted via the Android Central App

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Thought this was kind of cool. Haven't seen the Nexus in anything other than a Google commercial.

There's a new weight watcher commercial highlighting their new coaching program.

In it there are two of the coaches/clients who have Nexus 6's. Looks like they alternate between the Nexus and the Note.

8 seconds in and 16 seconds in...
Weight Watchers: Chat with a Coach: http://youtu.be/u5hWZ048FB8

No idea if WW is providing these phones or not.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

They give away phones to members?? but i saw a guy who had a nexus 6 with cm walking in the bus and i saw the wallpaper and boot animation :)

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Used to sell phones so I still notice them. Can't make it stop. My most vivid recollection is watching 24 and when Kim made a phone call on her Nokia, she was holding it upside down.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
They give away phones to members?? but i saw a guy who had a nexus 6 with cm walking in the bus and i saw the wallpaper and boot animation :)

They give away these large devices to make the user feel more proportionate.

Btw I love my nexus 6

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Used to sell phones so I still notice them. Can't make it stop. My most vivid recollection is watching 24 and when Kim made a phone call on her Nokia, she was holding it upside down.

That makes sense---I still think you have a good eye for detail. Funny about the Nokia phone on 24.

As far as other comments about giving away phones, this is a commercial, right? So it's probably just one of the props used when filming the commercial, not their actual phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463