I haven't been able to find anything on the subject, but today I just got my SUNNYPEAK Google Cardboard Plastic Version 3D VR Virtual Reality Glasses and have been playing around with them all afternoon. I wanted to see if anybody else has been using Google Cardboard with their N6 and what their experiences were like, what apps they liked to use, or just valuable tips/info to offer!

Here's a couple images of the headset:
    Do we have a thread about Google Cardboard & the Nexus 6?-photo-2-14-15-12.04-pm.jpg
    Do we have a thread about Google Cardboard & the Nexus 6?-photo-2-14-15-12.03-pm.jpg

(The headset itself I'd give a 3.5 or 4 out of 5, I've been having to hold it by the side with one hand a lot and adjust it up or down to increase the clarity, which presses the little spot for your nose into my face a lot harder than I would've thought)
    02-14-2015 02:06 PM
    The most helpful app I've found so far is Go Show. It's $4 but I hadn't used my $6 Chromecast Valentine's Day credit yet so that was fine. I'd been noticing on Youtube for other apps that there would always be syncing problems (I watch a lot of LoL streams), but with this it's played flawlessly. The on-screen menu has also been essential and being able to change your seat in the VR theater as well as being able to manually adjust where you want the screen itself has been great.

I haven't actually used it to watch a movie or tv show yet but I could only imagine it'd work just as well.
    02-16-2015 02:30 PM