Google Inbox not updating?

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
For the last two days my inbox isn't giving me notifications. Uninstall and reinstalled no luck. Other apps are notifying just fine. In order to know if a new Gmail I have to open the app. Worked fine until two days ago. Any thoughts? Nexus 6 stock t-mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem once. Check your notification priorities settings with the up/down volume button. I had mistakenly set my priority times wrong.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
This actually somehow resolved itself. As I said I uninstalled and reinstalled previously to no avail. Just bothered me that I had two days of legal stuff that went unattended. Works fine now though. Thanks for the suggestions.

Posted via the Android Central App

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Or not... It's been acting up again lately. Anyone elses inbox app not updating until you open it? I did a full reset of the device and still have the same problem. Everything is set to sync. Hmm

Steve Doroff

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I had this same issue and found that an antivirus app I had downloaded turned off auto-sync of my google account to save battery. Probably true...but not that desperate. Hope this helps.

Found info at these two links:

jk...I don't have enough points to post links...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Or not... It's been acting up again lately. Anyone elses inbox app not updating until you open it? I did a full reset of the device and still have the same problem. Everything is set to sync. Hmm
Sorry, but in contrast to what you guys have said, I don't have any antivirus app thankfully on my phone and my inbox by Gmail app is absolutely fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12