03-17-2015 02:44 PM
44 12
tools
    Love this combo.
    Attached Thumbnails Midnight Blue Nexus 6 with white carbon D Brand skin and ringke Fusion smoke case-1425066096100.jpg  
    02-27-2015 02:41 PM
    Love this combo.
    Great looking!

I just ordered two dbrand skins for mine: white carbon and black leather

How's the skin btw?

Have a good day
    V.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-27-2015 03:06 PM
    Great looking!

I just ordered two dbrand skins for mine: white carbon and black leather

How's the skin btw?

Have a good day
    V.

It's great! Took a while to line up perfectly because of the nexus cutouts. Be careful on first removal from paper, it can rip by the letters if you aren't careful.
    Ms.Leah and Greg C like this.
    02-27-2015 03:50 PM
    It's great! Took a while to line up perfectly because of the nexus cutouts. Be careful on first removal from paper, it can rip by the letters if you aren't careful.
    Thanks for the heads up.

I'll probably post some pictures once I get my skins.

V.

02-27-2015 05:30 PM
    Looks great, wish I had ordered the white dbrand and not the black metallic now.

Posted via my Nexus 6.
    02-27-2015 05:54 PM
    Love this combo.
    I'm am ordering the same d drand for mine...

Question regarding the case. Does it go on the phone easily or do you have to work it? Does it have some flex?
    I ask because I like to remove my cases potter to clean out just go naked and don't want to risk marking up the edges of the phone or anything. I usually end up with tpu types because of that.

Thanks!

02-28-2015 09:31 AM
    I'm am ordering the same d drand for mine...

Question regarding the case. Does it go on the phone easily or do you have to work it? Does it have some flex?
    I ask because I like to remove my cases potter to clean out just go naked and don't want to risk marking up the edges of the phone or anything. I usually end up with tpu types because of that.

Thanks!

It couldn't be easier to remove. It has a lot of flex and it isn't hard, so it definitely won't scratch anything. I love this case and this combo. It definitely is a conversation starter.
    02-28-2015 11:04 AM
    Love this combo.
    Not digging it, looks your phone is coated in a plastic wrap.

My work here is done
    02-28-2015 11:08 AM
    Not digging it, looks your phone is coated in a plastic wrap.

My work here is done
    Thanks for your input man. Your work here is probably the only work you've put in this week. Well done. Cheers!
    02-28-2015 11:25 AM
    Thanks for your input man. Your work here is probably the only work you've put in this week. Well done. Cheers!
    Don't be upset that I don't like your case and skin, I'm sure there will be many others that like your choice.

Maybe it was just a bad picture.

My work here is done
    NastyNeil likes this.
    02-28-2015 11:28 AM
    Don't be upset that I don't like your case and skin, I'm sure there will be many others that like your choice.

Maybe it was just a bad picture.

My work here is done
    Not upset man. I myself don't drop into forums just to give negative opinions. To each their own though. Keep on keeping on.
    02-28-2015 11:30 AM
    Not upset man. I myself don't drop into forums just to give negative opinions. To each their own though. Keep on keeping on.
    I personally use the dbrand carbon fiber black. If you said you didn't like it that wouldn't be a negative opinion.

Cheers!

My work here is done
    02-28-2015 11:34 AM
    Midnight Blue Nexus 6 with white carbon D Brand skin and ringke Fusion smoke case-photo-2-28-15-11.27-am.jpgMidnight Blue Nexus 6 with white carbon D Brand skin and ringke Fusion smoke case-photo-2-28-15-11.28-am.jpg For those that wanted a closer look. Another thing about the Ringke Fusion. Whether you are using a skin under it or not, the case adds some really nice grip without being bulky.
    Ms.Leah and SiBlackwell like this.
    02-28-2015 11:35 AM
    I can vouch fro the quality of the skins. Once you get it placed correctly you can see that the cutouts match the letters perfectly.

I got the black leather in hopes it would add better grip to the phone. Unfortunately, it doesn't. I got the black leather because it had a little texture to it which I thought it would help. It sure looked the part of leather. Being vinyl, though, not much help for grip. So I took it off because I like the feel of the bare back better.

If you like the look of one of the skins, you won't be disappointed.
    Ms.Leah likes this.
    02-28-2015 12:08 PM
    I can vouch fro the quality of the skins. Once you get it placed correctly you can see that the cutouts match the letters perfectly.

I got the black leather in hopes it would add better grip to the phone. Unfortunately, it doesn't. I got the black leather because it had a little texture to it which I thought it would help. It sure looked the part of leather. Being vinyl, though, not much help for grip. So I took it off because I like the feel of the bare back better.

If you like the look of one of the skins, you won't be disappointed.
    Definitely agree. That's why I like the clear case. Adds the grip, but still shows off the skin. I know a lot of people don't like to use a case, but I always do for resale reasons.
    02-28-2015 12:31 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 2-28-15 at 11.27 AM.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	165237Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 2-28-15 at 11.28 AM.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	165238 For those that wanted a closer look. Another thing about the Ringke Fusion. Whether you are using a skin under it or not, the case adds some really nice grip without being bulky.
    Nobody wanted a closer picture, and that setup is ugly as [removed by moderator].

NastyNeil likes this.
    02-28-2015 04:56 PM
    Nobody wanted a closer picture, and that setup is ugly as [removed by moderator].

Some people did.

I am amazed how rude some people can be.

Posted via my Nexus 6.
    slyguy0, Greg C and NastyNeil like this.
    02-28-2015 05:15 PM

Thank you! Keep em coming. All the best.
    02-28-2015 05:22 PM
    That looks hot, love it.

NastyNeil likes this.
    02-28-2015 07:21 PM
    It couldn't be easier to remove. It has a lot of flex and it isn't hard, so it definitely won't scratch anything. I love this case and this combo. It definitely is a conversation starter.
    Thank you for the information!
    Again, looks slick..

02-28-2015 07:41 PM
    I got my white and black one today, put the white one on first, and didn't get it aligned quite right and when I was removing the skin the letters ripped off, so that sucks. Emailed dband, hoping they will send me another one since I followed their instructions. Have the black one on now, looks pretty good. Prefer the white one though. Fits a lot better with the dark blue rather than black on dark blue.

03-01-2015 03:26 AM
    I like that combo. Where would I find those items?
    NastyNeil likes this.
    03-01-2015 10:03 AM
    I got my white and black one today, put the white one on first, and didn't get it aligned quite right and when I was removing the skin the letters ripped off, so that sucks. Emailed dband, hoping they will send me another one since I followed their instructions. Have the black one on now, looks pretty good. Prefer the white one though. Fits a lot better with the dark blue rather than black on dark blue.

They will replace it but you have to pay shipping. They have great customer service.
    bkircher likes this.
    03-01-2015 10:57 AM
    I like that combo. Where would I find those items?
    Dbrand.com and search Ringke Fusion on Amazon.com Cheers!
    Aredubu likes this.
    03-01-2015 10:58 AM
    O good deal, I was about to just place an order for another one to get the process going.

Also what was ur method of aligning the skin with the nexus logo? It looks like u got it spot on with urs, I found it a bit difficult with the skickyness of the back for me.
    03-01-2015 01:14 PM
44 12