I'm on the verge of getting a different phone. It reboots randomly 1-2 per day, each reboot takes about two minutes (even if I trigger it), and the performance is horribly sluggish, for example initiating a phone call can take 10 seconds or more, if it doesn't crash. The stock camera app is simply horrible, with lots of lags and often i can only view photos i just took after restarting it.
    I also experience the sluggishness others are talking about when opening apps, etc. Will 5.1 help me?
    03-10-2015 12:10 PM
    Sounds like getting a replacement would help you. I've been stalking these forums since launch and haven't really seen anyone with these types of issues being reported as widespread so I would think you got a lemon.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    quietlybrilliant likes this.
    03-10-2015 12:31 PM
    have you wiped cache or done a hard reset?
    those are steps to take before sending in a unit.
    03-10-2015 12:59 PM
    I will agree the default camera application sucks but I have no such other problems. This thing is a solid as a rock. I have had zero crashes. no reboots.

I would try a factory reset then a new N6 if you still have issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6
    03-10-2015 01:14 PM
    I had the same problems since day one, finally gave in and called at&t and they sent me a new one! And I'm not having random reboots or sluggish performance any more! Hope this helps. Cheers!

Posted via the Android Central App
    con5150 and Debian Dog like this.
    03-10-2015 05:26 PM
    Yeah something is wrong with your phone mine does not have these issues. I do get random reboots but they are rare maybe once a week.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-11-2015 11:43 AM
    First, there are plenty of people with issues with random reboots. Some have even had the problem after exchanging for another phone (a few have even had 3 or more phones with the same issue and, reportedly, with only Google apps installed). See the Google link I've left below.

Take a look at the following link and, near the bottom of the page you will see that someone from Google has reported that Lollipop 5.1 will "reduce unexpected reboots." It doesn't say it will "prevent," but reduce. Hopefully, they are using that wording because an occasional reboot can happen with any phone, given the right set of circumstances. I really hope that they have found what was causing the phones to reboot regularly, some of them multiple times, and that they have found a permanent solution. Time will tell.

https://productforums.google.com/for...-6/9aVUBrwdUZU
    03-11-2015 06:30 PM
    Simple truth : If my phone was rebooting several times a day even after they have sent me a new one... I would find another phone model. F that.

Sent from my Nexus 6
    03-12-2015 01:57 AM