Size discussion

Smply_Rckless

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Its roughly the same size as my iPhone. So I'd say fairly easily depending on how your attire fits u.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
How hard is it to fit into a pocket? (with and without a case)

Kind of depends on how large your pockets are, but I would say you should be alright. The Nexus 6 is a larger phone, but I guaranteeyou will get used to the size. It took me about a week to get used to it. I went from the Samsung Galaxy S5 to the Nexus 6.

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If you have a 30 inch waist and are wearing skinny jeans it's probably going to be an issue. but I don't have it either those problems it fits in my front pocket just fine

Sent from my Nexus 6

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I sized one up at tmo the other day. I'm 5'7 with a 33' waist and had on a suit. Without a case it fit easily into my pants pockets and jacket. I have average to smaller sized hands and has 0 problem with it. I imagine after a few days it'd be an after thought.

Posted via the Android Central App

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Not a problem at all for me. I come from a nexus 4 and love the size. It fits well into my jeans pocket, which are neither skinny nor baggy. No problem either when I wear a suit.

Posted via the Android Central App

Morq

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Fits without a prob both naked and with bumper case. Max size I was able to fit into the pocket was nexus7 :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante