When my phone rings, the screen doesn't turn on. It's like the screen is off. It's vibrating, ringing, but I can't see who is calling. If I hit the lock/power button then I get the lock screen, I can unlock the phone and answer. This has been happening for the past week or so. Can anyone think of any reason why this would be happening? I'd love to get it fixed and back to normal.

Thanks in advance.
    03-19-2015 04:27 PM
    When my phone rings, the screen doesn't turn on. It's like the screen is off. It's vibrating, ringing, but I can't see who is calling. If I hit the lock/power button then I get the lock screen, I can unlock the phone and answer. This has been happening for the past week or so. Can anyone think of any reason why this would be happening? I'd love to get it fixed and back to normal.

Thanks in advance.
    Don't know why that happens. It just does. I too had the exact same problem. I ignored it because it would only happen a few times a week. But then the problem became so persistent that I could ignore it no longer. Unfortunately, a factory reset is the only way to fix the issue. Sorry. Since I reset my phone, the problem has been fixed.
    03-19-2015 07:49 PM
    Do you have a screen protector? The sensor in the top left corner is probably covered and sensitive. It happened to me. I removed my Zagg Glass and no problems.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-22-2015 04:03 AM
    Do you have a screen protector? The sensor in the top left corner is probably covered and sensitive. It happened to me. I removed my Zagg Glass and no problems.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I do! I'll pull that off and see if it solves the problem.
    03-22-2015 09:34 AM