I sideloaded 5.1M on my Tmobile Nexus 6 yesterday morning. Running Great, but this morning I got a ton of texts that never came through to me yesterday. Sounded like I got the slot machine jackpot. Anyone else experience this at all?
    03-28-2015 11:41 AM
    Yesterday I switched to Google Messenger from Hangouts (my god when will Hangouts get a real update???), and MMS has been wonky.

It's amazing to me that Android STILL can't get texting done right.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-29-2015 08:33 AM
    The only three messenger apps that ever worked for me with sending and receiving MMS were the stock Samsung one, hangouts, and Verizon messenger+. I love the verizon app so it's not a big deal. But yeah, I don't understand what's so hard about it.
    03-29-2015 08:35 AM
    The only three messenger apps that ever worked for me with sending and receiving MMS were the stock Samsung one, hangouts, and Verizon messenger+. I love the verizon app so it's not a big deal. But yeah, I don't understand what's so hard about it.
    I use Textra and love it. Give it a try. Phones should ship with it IMO.
    03-29-2015 09:14 AM
    I used Textra for about week. I couldn't get the APN settings right, even after getting help with Textra Support. I had them all set correctly to what verizon website and what Textra told me, but no dice.
    03-29-2015 09:17 AM
    Yesterday I switched to Google Messenger from Hangouts (my god when will Hangouts get a real update???), and MMS has been wonky.

It's amazing to me that Android STILL can't get texting done right.

I'm using Verizon messages plus and have no issues. I like the fact it works over wifi and syncs with my tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    03-29-2015 09:47 AM
    I'm using Verizon messages plus and have no issues. I like the fact it works over wifi and syncs with my tablet.

I noticed today that the Verizon Messages Plus app is downloadable to my Nexus 6 on T-Mobile. The sync with tablet (or laptop) looks interesting. Do you think that app will work even though I don't have a Verizon account? I doubt it....

03-29-2015 02:27 PM
    I noticed today that the Verizon Messages Plus app is downloadable to my Nexus 6 on T-Mobile. The sync with tablet (or laptop) looks interesting. Do you think that app will work even though I don't have a Verizon account? I doubt it....

Yes it works on att why note yours?

03-29-2015 02:37 PM
    Yes it works on att why note yours?

Can you view your texts on laptop? Or only a tablet?

03-30-2015 10:03 AM
    Can you view your texts on laptop? Or only a tablet?

You can view it online in a Web browser as well

03-30-2015 10:04 AM
    You can view it online in a Web browser as well

I don't get it. It says you need to log into My Verizon account to view messages on the web. Since I don't have Verizon, I don't have a My Verizon account. What makes you think I can do this without a Verizon account??

03-31-2015 05:37 AM
    I don't get it. It says you need to log into My Verizon account to view messages on the web. Since I don't have Verizon, I don't have a My Verizon account. What makes you think I can do this without a Verizon account??

Sorry... I never did it through the Web interface myself. I didn't realize you had to have a log on. I have friends you use this app on tmo and att and it works for them on their phones and tablets. I didn't even think about it when I posted.....

03-31-2015 05:38 AM