What a great device

SiBlackwell

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Day 3 and loving it. I had an N5 which I traded for a G3 in December for the bigger screen and better camera but couldn't cope with the lag. I also missed the overall stock feel despite the fact the G3 was the least messed about with of all the non stock devices I've used.

Yeah it's big but it's a beauty and still very comfy to use. I work for a tech firm and everyone has always got kit, especially me, but I've had everyone crowding round to take a look, even the Apple fan boys were getting it.

Just great power, specs and build. If I ever needed reminding, this is why you always always go stock build!

Posted via the Android Central App

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
You hit on all the highlights.
It is indeed a great device.
So great that I cannot wait to see this year's Nexus and what they do to update it.

Mav. :cool:

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Waiting for mine to arrive...upgrading from g2. Wife has g3 so your comments are exciting given the comparison

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Day 3 and loving it. I had an N5 which I traded for a G3 in December for the bigger screen and better camera but couldn't cope with the lag. I also missed the overall stock feel despite the fact the G3 was the least messed about with of all the non stock devices I've used.

Yeah it's big but it's a beauty and still very comfy to use. I work for a tech firm and everyone has always got kit, especially me, but I've had everyone crowding round to take a look, even the Apple fan boys were getting it.

Just great power, specs and build. If I ever needed reminding, this is why you always always go stock build!

Glad to hear you like it. I'll be getting mine mid May for my birthday. Did you get it from the Google Store or Motorola?

vepac

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Today is day 3 for me as well. I was on a lumia icon before and I enjoyed that phone a lot but the battery was already not holding the charge as long as it use to. I am really impressed with this phone on how smooth it is! So far I have had 0 problems with it. Mine is the 32gb in blue from Verizon.

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Yep ... Great device. I came from a Samsung Note 4 because it was laggy and jerky to me. This phone is fast and clean when executing functions.

Sent from Nexus 64GB Beast

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Best Nexus so far! Only thing I would have changed is make it 5.5 inches and turned on knock in and off.

Posted via Nexus 6!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney