Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Updated 05/07/2015

Via slickdeals

Spigen Thin Fit Slim Hard Case - Mint, White, Clear - $4
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case - Mint, Clear, Gunmetal, Slate - $4.40
Spigen Wallet S Case w/ Stand Flip Cover - Black - $6

Use code SPIGEN60

_________________________________________________________________________________

Updated 04/28/2015

New deal via slickdeals

Nexus 6 on Amazon (80% Off code ANDROID8)
Spigen Neo Hybrid Case (Satin Silver, Gunmetal, Dante Red or Champagne Gold) $3.80
Spigen Slim Armor Dual Layer Case (Shimmery White, Metal Slate or Satin Silver) $3.80

Multiple other Android phones and iPhones. Check the link for details and promo codes

Updated 04/30/2015

If you're looking for another option besides the Spigen, Amazon has these Rearth Ringke cases discounted. (Via slickdeals)

Use promo code O8AVEJH7 at checkout for the discount.

As of 05/01/2015 this codes seems to have expired on the N6 cases. YMMV

Nexus 6
Ringke Slim Case $5 (Black or Royal Gold)
Ringke Fusion Bumper Case $6 (Crystal View or Mint)
Ringke Max Dual Layer Armor Case $10 (Gunmetal or White)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Via SlickDeals

No mention of how long this will last.

I was able to order an Ultra Hybrid in Gunmetal, a Neo Hybrid in Silver and a Thin Fit in White. Total delivered cost using Prime = $7.59

Nexus 6 (80% Off code SDEALS80)

There's also 75% off Note 4 cases, 70% off S6 and M9 cases, 50% off iPhone 5/5S cases.

Last edited:

SiBlackwell

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: 80% off Spigen Nexus 6 Cases at Amazon

Thin Fit is nice, I got one this week. I have to say I don't think the machining is as good as it used to be as it's a little sharp on the edges. I also question just how protective these types of cases can be, but obviously they'll stop table scratches. I also have the cushion one from Spigen which is excellent (I wish they made it as a pure bumper rather than including the back piece).

Posted via the Android Central App

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site

Yup great day..grabbed one myself. Thanks for sharing

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I got a Slim Armor case even though I don't know if I'll like the added bulk. For $3.80 delivered with Prime it's worth it to try it out.
Looks like the deal is still active and it also applies to a bunch of other Android phones... (see slickdeals for promo codes)
  • LG G4
  • LG G3
  • HTC M9
  • Samsung S4
  • Samsung S5
  • Samsung Note 4

Also iPhone 5/5s, 6 and 6 Plus for those who might have some in their home.

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Added some Rearth Ringke links to OP for those who might not want the Spigen cases.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site

I have the Ringke FUSION and love it. Easy to hold and doesn't add bulk. I have the clear with mint edges and going to pick up the crystal clear. Thanks again.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site

I have the Ringke FUSION and love it. Easy to hold and doesn't add bulk. I have the clear with mint edges and going to pick up the crystal clear. Thanks again.

I also have those 2 cases, and like them a lot. They have good grippiness too. I think the ultra hybrid is better for protection than the thinfit, but still allows you to see the phone.