I love this phone

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Well as you know I got the N6 today. Its really wonderful. I appreciate it the more I use it. Its fast...its efficient and the battery is so much better than I expected.

Posted via the Android Central App

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah there isn't much else like it size wise. I guess it looks like a Moto X but I haven't held them side by side to compare. I would have loved it if they let you customize it through Motomaker. Get me a bamboo one.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I too strayed for awhile and tried the Moto Maxx XT1225 and my main complaint with the Nexus 6 when I did that was....size, case selection, and glass screen protector not fitting correctly. Well I am back and very happy with my decision to come back to the Nexus 6. Even with the stock like feel of the Moto Maxx it still would stutter and that is no bueno. Especially the keyboard, I would start typing and the letters would not come on screen for about 2-3 seconds after I typed them.

I am going with the Ringke Fusion case and looking for a good screen protector. Happy to be back.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I too strayed for awhile and tried the Moto Maxx XT1225 and my main complaint with the Nexus 6 when I did that was....size, case selection, and glass screen protector not fitting correctly. Well I am back and very happy with my decision to come back to the Nexus 6. Even with the stock like feel of the Moto Maxx it still would stutter and that is no bueno. Especially the keyboard, I would start typing and the letters would not come on screen for about 2-3 seconds after I typed them.

I am going with the Ringke Fusion case and looking for a good screen protector. Happy to be back.

I had the Verizon tempered glass protector put 2 weeks ago so far so good

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Have they ironed out the fit issues with tempered glass yet?

I've had TG on my phones before this one.... even though plastics have improved, the glass feels SOOOOO much better. But the ones I've seen fit like total horsecrap.

Powarun

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the Verizon one and the guy put it on crookedly and I figure I'd rather live with it and replace it once it becomes scratched up than make a fuss. I have two things about it, one is that it looks like its either perfect or ****ed, second thing is that it feels great.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The fit on the one I linked is perfect. But if you're off my a mm you'll notice. It only covers the screen because the left and right bezels are curved. The N4 is much worse with its curve starting before the screen ends making tempered protectors impossible to use without a "halo" effect.

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
The fit on the one I linked is perfect. But if you're off my a mm you'll notice. It only covers the screen because the left and right bezels are curved. The N4 is much worse with its curve starting before the screen ends making tempered protectors impossible to use without a "halo" effect.

I bought that thanks