New Nexus 6 owner

Michael Woods4

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. Just got the Nexus 6 (coming from a Galaxy S4) and I have to say that I love it. Fastest phone I've had (no surprise since my Nexus 10 on Chroma is super fast) and no disappointment at all. I have my USB OTG stuff coming in the mail so it should all be smooth sailing. Just wanted to say hi. Hi!

Posted via the Android Central App

Albert Delgado

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I was on the fence between the experia z3 and the nexus 6 but ended up going for the z3 because some of the bad reviews on the battery of the n6. While the z3 is an excellent phone, I still think I want to trade it back in for the stock android experience.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I was on the fence between the experia z3 and the nexus 6 but ended up going for the z3 because some of the bad reviews on the battery of the n6. While the z3 is an excellent phone, I still think I want to trade it back in for the stock android experience.

Nexus 6 battery is we above average and with built in wireless charging and included qualcomm quick charger it is so the easiest phone I ever owned to recharge.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Only issue I have is a little vibration in earpiece when I'm calling someone. Other than that sound is great

Developer L

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
The only complaint is that when I place my nexus 6 on the desk and try to swipe on the screen, the phone will be moving because of the back is curved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech