Moto N6 on VZW

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought my N6 at motorola.com LONG before it was released as by Big Red. Prior to their release I had good to great call reception. I've noticed over the past few weeks that I'm getting LOTS of dropped calls and many times places where I could hear with crystal clarity now have broken reception. The caller can't hear me but I can hear them or they can hear me but I can't hear them.

Just wondering if this is a bi-product of buying a non-VZW N6 and using it on their network or if this is common for others on other networks. Also, if you bought your N6 from VZW, do you have the same problem, especially anyone living in the Cincy area.

THANKS!

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought my N6 at motorola.com LONG before it was released as by Big Red. Prior to their release I had good to great call reception. I've noticed over the past few weeks that I'm getting LOTS of dropped calls and many times places where I could hear with crystal clarity now have broken reception. The caller can't hear me but I can hear them or they can hear me but I can't hear them.

Just wondering if this is a bi-product of buying a non-VZW N6 and using it on their network or if this is common for others on other networks. Also, if you bought your N6 from VZW, do you have the same problem, especially anyone living in the Cincy area.

THANKS!

I'm on Verizon too and have noticed this problem. But I do not think it is a Verizon thing per say. I believe that one of the 5.1 updates messed around with the radios. Hopefully 5.1.1 will fix it

ericinaz

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not alone. I got mine from moto at release and now with the latest update I'm dropping calls and having cut outs like made. My LTE goes from full bars to none back to full on a regular basis. I even had to turn volte off because I couldn't maintain calls. I may down grade till they correct this.

Posted via the Android Central App