I went to bed last night, and when I woke up this morning, my phone forgot my home WiFi network. Went out for lunch, and it forgot that place that has been on my WiFi networks for months. Every place that I've been I've had to manually reenter the network password. No idea why. Anyone else have this issue? I'm on T Mobile in Tampa. No update. Simply put the phone on the charger. Thanks for any input. I have not changed any settings from last night to this morning

Posted via the Android Central App
    wtherrell likes this.
    05-24-2015 05:02 PM
    Weird.
    Has it been reconnecting to the different networks?

Mav.

Sent from the future on my Sprint Nexus 6.
    05-24-2015 06:38 PM
    Nope. I've had to manually reconnect to each network. Strangest thing.
    05-24-2015 07:50 PM
    I went to bed last night, and when I woke up this morning, my phone forgot my home WiFi network. Went out for lunch, and it forgot that place that has been on my WiFi networks for months. Every place that I've been I've had to manually reenter the network password. No idea why. Anyone else have this issue? I'm on T Mobile in Tampa. No update. Simply put the phone on the charger. Thanks for any input. I have not changed any settings from last night to this morning

Happened to me yesterday. Had it in airplane mode for several hours. When I turned it back on, no wifi. No remembered networks, scan didn't find anything. Finally powered down completely for a few minutes then rebooted and everything came back.
    VZW, Charlotte NC metro area.
    05-25-2015 07:29 AM
    I've been having issues with my WiFi connection lately too. Signal drops off constantly and I have a booster in the room I'm in most of the time. The last week or so it won't connect at all to the home network. I went to put the password back in right now and keeps telling me authentication problem

05-25-2015 11:16 AM
    I've been having the same issue. The only solution I've found for me is changing the setting to 5g, which is annoying when you leave your house. You have to remember to switch it back to auto if you plan to connect to WiFi anywhere else. Its not really a fix, though.

Sent from my Nexus 6. These are not the typos you are looking for...
    05-26-2015 12:11 PM
    I did a factory reset last night. Even though it's all pain, I'm hoping this will fix any issues. Of course I still have to manually reenter some passwords, but that's the price you pay.

05-26-2015 01:56 PM