what is your favorite keyboard app?

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey now for a few years. When I got the N6 I tried to stick with the Google keyboard and just ended up going back to SwiftKey.

Posted from my Nexus 6

Crest4

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey now for a few years. When I got the N6 I tried to stick with the Google keyboard and just ended up going back to SwiftKey.

Posted from my Nexus 6

This is exactly what I am doing now. Just got the Nexus last Friday so I am trying out the Google Keyboard but will probably got back to SwiftKey at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
This is exactly what I am doing now. Just got the Nexus last Friday so I am trying out the Google Keyboard but will probably got back to SwiftKey at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea SwiftKey just works for me! And not because I paid for it lol.

Posted from my Nexus 6

all_bran

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know of another one with a hybrid layout like this one? Similar to the Blackberry Pearl back in the day.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 73994.jpg
    73994.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 60

all_bran

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Since I don't know how to change that last picture, here is a better shot of the hybrid keyboard I use from TouchPal...

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 73995.jpg
    73995.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 38

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey since it came out. Tried the Google keyboard for over a month when I received the N6, but ended up switching back to SwiftKey. For me SK offers suggestions better/faster and makes it easier to access special characters. I haven't found any speed difference between the two, except I type faster on SK.

I do use the Google keyboard on my N7 but that isn't as often as it used to be.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
As others have said, SwiftKey is my favorite!

Personally, I was first introduced to SwiftKey because it was the keyboard that came standard on HTC phones.

I completely agree with everything that has been said so far. SwiftKey does supply faster and better suggestions.

Also, personally, I really like the arrow keys at the bottom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams