the best android experience ever

kingloui26

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I have always been one to enjoy technology and its advancements, the first smart phone I ever had was the black berry storm, then I migrated to the LG dare and eventually to the Samsung omnia. Before all of those I was introduced to the iPhone 2G one of my cousins had it and I remember coveting over it so I began on a road of smart phones lol. My love for android began after a horrible experience with the HTC G1 so I eventually bought an iPhone 3GS but I felt unsatisfied and after watching a favorite youtuber of mines elpressador rip into apple with the HTC evo I went and bought one. It was the best phone for me until the iPhone 4s came out and I eventually went back to HTC evo, I've tried the black berry 9930 which was an amazing phone but very buggy. Fast forward to today last month I was caught up into the hype with the s6 edge I went through 2 of them the bloat ware ran me back to apple and than the nexus 6 which I should've already bought months ago but anyway the idea came back go me and now I'm actually content looking forward to buying a moto 360 and playing the new batman this month lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I gave the S6 a short consideration.
I'm glad I dodged that one.
It sure was hyped up though.
Actually gave some consideration to the iPhone 6+. But the price scared me away.
The Note4 would be in my hands if it would have dropped in price. I waited and waited for it to drop.
I'm not sure how I stumbled across the N6. But started reading up on it. Then I think I saw something on the Front Page that mentioned $150 off the Nexus6 - And I jumped.

kingloui26

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I gave the S6 a short consideration.
I'm glad I dodged that one.
It sure was hyped up though.
Actually gave some consideration to the iPhone 6+. But the price scared me away.
The Note4 would be in my hands if it would have dropped in price. I waited and waited for it to drop.
I'm not sure how I stumbled across the N6. But started reading up on it. Then I think I saw something on the Front Page that mentioned $150 off the Nexus6 - And I jumped.

Me to I enjoyed the iPhone 6 plus but for me android is where it is.

kingloui26

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Fixed.

Welcome to Nexus Nirvana. No hype, no skins, no bull.

And its amazing to actually have no lag or unwanted bloat and annoying skins, I must admit I down played android when iOS 7 came out but this pure android experience is amazing I wish I could share it with others lol.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I get a new phone once a year and find the Nexus 6 to be the most complete phone I have ever had.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt many iPhone users get turned off when they try a carrier Android phone.
They're so bogged down with junk.

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Held a friend's S6 Edge the other day, it felt tiny in my hands compared to my Nexus 6. Welcome and 6 months I still love this phone