I have always been one to enjoy technology and its advancements, the first smart phone I ever had was the black berry storm, then I migrated to the LG dare and eventually to the Samsung omnia. Before all of those I was introduced to the iPhone 2G one of my cousins had it and I remember coveting over it so I began on a road of smart phones lol. My love for android began after a horrible experience with the HTC G1 so I eventually bought an iPhone 3GS but I felt unsatisfied and after watching a favorite youtuber of mines elpressador rip into apple with the HTC evo I went and bought one. It was the best phone for me until the iPhone 4s came out and I eventually went back to HTC evo, I've tried the black berry 9930 which was an amazing phone but very buggy. Fast forward to today last month I was caught up into the hype with the s6 edge I went through 2 of them the bloat ware ran me back to apple and than the nexus 6 which I should've already bought months ago but anyway the idea came back go me and now I'm actually content looking forward to buying a moto 360 and playing the new batman this month lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    berdinkerdickle likes this.
    06-12-2015 10:49 PM
    I gave the S6 a short consideration.
    I'm glad I dodged that one.
    It sure was hyped up though.
    Actually gave some consideration to the iPhone 6+. But the price scared me away.
    The Note4 would be in my hands if it would have dropped in price. I waited and waited for it to drop.
    I'm not sure how I stumbled across the N6. But started reading up on it. Then I think I saw something on the Front Page that mentioned $150 off the Nexus6 - And I jumped.

06-12-2015 11:07 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Nexus devices are a good way to go for limited bloatware.
    06-12-2015 11:10 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Nexus devices are a good way to go for limited no bloatware.
    Fixed.

Welcome to Nexus Nirvana. No hype, no skins, no bull.
    06-12-2015 11:57 PM
    I gave the S6 a short consideration.
    I'm glad I dodged that one.
    It sure was hyped up though.
    Actually gave some consideration to the iPhone 6+. But the price scared me away.
    The Note4 would be in my hands if it would have dropped in price. I waited and waited for it to drop.
    I'm not sure how I stumbled across the N6. But started reading up on it. Then I think I saw something on the Front Page that mentioned $150 off the Nexus6 - And I jumped.

Me to I enjoyed the iPhone 6 plus but for me android is where it is.

06-12-2015 11:59 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Nexus devices are a good way to go for limited bloatware.
    Thanks a lot and your right about that

06-13-2015 12:00 AM
    Fixed.

And its amazing to actually have no lag or unwanted bloat and annoying skins, I must admit I down played android when iOS 7 came out but this pure android experience is amazing I wish I could share it with others lol.

06-13-2015 12:02 AM
    I get a new phone once a year and find the Nexus 6 to be the most complete phone I have ever had.

06-13-2015 01:52 AM
    I get a new phone once a year and find the Nexus 6 to be the most complete phone I have ever had.

Its amazing to finally come across a phone that can meet your standards

06-13-2015 02:04 AM
    Fixed.

I said limited because the Hindi, Pinyin, and Korean inputs as stock apps aren't necessary, same thing applying to the Hp services plugin.
    06-13-2015 08:09 AM
    I wouldn't doubt many iPhone users get turned off when they try a carrier Android phone.
    They're so bogged down with junk.

06-13-2015 10:23 AM
    I wouldn't doubt many iPhone users get turned off when they try a carrier Android phone.
    They're so bogged down with junk.

Yea I can relate to that

06-13-2015 12:45 PM
    Held a friend's S6 Edge the other day, it felt tiny in my hands compared to my Nexus 6. Welcome and 6 months I still love this phone
    06-13-2015 08:55 PM
    Held a friend's S6 Edge the other day, it felt tiny in my hands compared to my Nexus 6. Welcome and 6 months I still love this phone
    I love it and I just bought tempered glass and a very nice case

06-13-2015 10:46 PM